Last Vacation Essay: Traveling is one of the most exciting activities that most people look forward to, and it’s the same case with me. I recently took a trip to Bali, Indonesia, which was an unforgettable experience. Bali is an Indonesian island located in the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, lying between Java to the west and Lombok to the east.
It is an idyllic location that boasts a rich culture and breathtaking scenery, which makes it an ideal destination for travelers looking to experience the natural beauty and cultural diversity of Southeast Asia. In this essay, I will recount my experience of my last vacation in Bali, Indonesia, including my preparations, journey, exploration of the destination, memorable experiences, lessons learned, and reflections.
In this blog, we include About Last Vacation Essay, in 100, 200, 250, and 300 words. Also cover About Last Vacation Essay for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and up to the 12th class. You can read more Essays in 10 lines, and Essay Writing about sports, events, occasions, festivals, etc… About Last Vacation Essay is available in different languages.
Preparing For The Vacation
Planning a vacation can be a daunting task, especially when you are visiting a new destination. However, with proper preparation, it can be an exciting and fulfilling experience. Before embarking on my journey to Bali, I did extensive research to identify the best places to visit, local customs, and the best time to travel. This research helped me to create a comprehensive itinerary that included visits to iconic tourist attractions such as the Tanah Lot Temple, Ubud Monkey Forest, and Tegallalang Rice Terrace.
In addition to identifying the places to visit, I also spent a considerable amount of time packing for the trip. Bali has a tropical climate, and as such, I packed light clothes, sunscreens, insect repellents, and comfortable shoes for hiking and walking around the island. I also carried my camera and a notepad to document my experience.
The journey to Bali was a long one, but it was worth it. I boarded a plane from New York City and flew to Singapore, where I took a connecting flight to Bali. The flight was comfortable, and I had the opportunity to catch up on some movies and sleep. Upon arrival at the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali, I was struck by the warm and humid climate. It was a refreshing change from the chilly weather in New York City.
Accommodations And Facilities
I had made prior reservations at a luxurious beach resort in Bali, which was my home for the duration of the trip. The resort was situated along the beautiful Kuta Beach, which provided a stunning view of the Indian Ocean. The room was spacious, well-furnished, and had modern amenities such as Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and cable TV. The resort also had a spa, a swimming pool, and a gym that I took advantage of during my stay.
Exploring The Destination
- Bali has a rich culture and diverse landscape, which makes it an ideal destination for travelers looking to experience the natural beauty and cultural diversity of Southeast Asia. During my stay, I had the opportunity to explore some of the iconic tourist attractions in Bali, including the Tanah Lot Temple, Ubud Monkey Forest, and Tegallalang Rice Terrace.
- The Tanah Lot Temple is an ancient temple located on a rock formation in the middle of the sea. It is a popular tourist attraction that provides a stunning view of the sunset. The temple is also a significant religious site for the locals and attracts thousands of devotees every year.
- The Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve and temple complex that is home to over 700 monkeys. It is an excellent place for nature lovers and animal enthusiasts, as it provides an opportunity to interact with the monkeys and observe their behavior in their natural habitat.
- The Tegallalang Rice Terrace is a UNESCO World Heritage site that features rice paddies that are terraced into the hillside. It is an excellent place for photography enthusiasts, as it provides a stunning view of the rice fields and the surrounding landscape.
- My trip to Bali was filled with many memorable experiences that I will cherish for a long time. One of the most unforgettable experiences was visiting the Tanah Lot Temple during sunset. The temple is situated on a rock formation in the middle of the sea, and the view of the sunset from there was breathtaking.
- The sky was painted with hues of red, orange, and yellow, and the sea looked like it was on fire. The atmosphere was serene, and the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks was music to my ears. It was a magical moment that I will never forget.
- Another memorable experience was visiting the Ubud Monkey Forest. I had never seen so many monkeys in one place before. They were everywhere, climbing trees, playing, and interacting with visitors. It was fascinating to watch them, and I even had the opportunity to feed them. However, I had to be careful not to get too close as they can be mischievous and snatch things from your hands.
- I also had an incredible experience hiking through the Tegallalang Rice Terrace. The rice fields were a beautiful shade of green, and the view from the top of the terrace was awe-inspiring. I felt a sense of calm and serenity as I walked through the fields, listening to the sound of the breeze rustling through the leaves. It was an excellent opportunity to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of the city and connect with nature.
My trip to Bali was not only a chance to explore a new destination but also an opportunity to learn. One of the most valuable lessons I learned was to be open to new experiences. Bali has a unique culture, and I had the opportunity to immerse myself in it by trying local dishes, participating in cultural activities, and interacting with the locals. It was an enriching experience that broadened my perspective and taught me to appreciate different cultures.
Another lesson I learned was the importance of taking care of the environment. Bali has a rich natural heritage, and it was evident that the locals take great pride in preserving it. Everywhere I went, there were signs encouraging visitors to be mindful of their impact on the environment. It was a reminder that we all have a responsibility to protect the environment and leave it better than we found it.
My trip to Bali was a once in a lifetime experience that exceeded my expectations. It was an opportunity to disconnect from my daily routine and connect with nature, culture, and myself. I came back with a renewed sense of energy, a broader perspective, and a deeper appreciation for life.
I would recommend Bali to anyone looking for an adventure or a chance to unwind. The island has something for everyone, from picturesque beaches to lush forests and cultural landmarks. It is a destination that is sure to leave you with lasting memories and experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime.
Bali was a remarkable experience that left a lasting impression. The trip provided an opportunity to learn, grow, and connect with nature, culture, and oneself. Bali should be at the top of everyone’s list for a must-visit destination.
Read More: Essay About Trip With Family
FAQ’s On About Last Vacation Essay
How do I write my last vacation essay?
To write your last vacation essay in four lines, you can follow these steps:
- Introduce your vacation destination and timeframe of your trip.
- Describe the highlights of your vacation and the experiences that made it memorable.
- Reflect on what you learned during your vacation and how it impacted you.
- Conclude with a statement about how the trip influenced your perspective or enriched your life.
How do I talk about my last vacation?
To talk about your last vacation in four lines, you can follow these steps:
- Start by briefly introducing the destination and duration of your vacation.
- Share the most memorable experiences from your trip, such as visiting famous landmarks, trying new foods, or participating in exciting activities.
- Discuss any challenges or obstacles you encountered during your vacation and how you overcame them.
- Conclude by reflecting on how the trip impacted you and any valuable lessons you learned.
How I spend my last vacation paragraph?
I spent my last vacation exploring the breathtaking beaches of Bali. I spent my days surfing the waves, sunbathing, and indulging in delicious local cuisine. I also visited cultural attractions such as temples and rice terraces, immersing myself in the unique Balinese culture. Overall, it was a relaxing and enriching experience that left a lasting impression on me.
How do you write a vacation essay?
To write a vacation essay in four lines, you can follow these steps:
- Introduce the destination and timeframe of your trip.
- Describe the activities and experiences you had during your vacation.
- Reflect on the impact that the trip had on you and any valuable lessons learned.
- Conclude with a statement about how the trip enriched your life or changed your perspective.
How I spent my vacation holiday?
I spent my vacation holiday traveling to the beautiful countryside of Italy. I explored ancient ruins, picturesque villages, and indulged in delicious Italian cuisine. I also had the opportunity to learn about the country’s rich history and culture. Overall, it was a fantastic experience that left me with unforgettable memories and a newfound appreciation for Italian culture.