Chief Minister Fellowship: Chief Minister Fellowship is an initiative of the Government of Maharashtra in India. It was launched by the Honorable Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Shri Devendra Fadnavis. CMF Program was launched to rope in young graduates in the administration. The motive behind the Chief Minister Fellowship (CMF) is to acquire youthful energy, a passion for technology, and fresh perspectives of the youth. So that the Fellows gain valuable experience of working with the Government. The selected Fellows will be awarded a monthly remuneration.
Chief Minister Fellowship will release the online application for the fellowship on the official website of mahades.maharashtra.gov.in. The Chief Minister Fellowship application process will begin in the 4th Week of May 2020. So, eligible candidates can fill and apply for the Chief Minister Fellowshipon or before the 2nd Week of June 2020. The article below provides complete information about the Chief Minister Fellowship.
Chief Minister Fellowship Program (CMFP) Details
Chief Minister Fellowship Program (CMFP) can be applied only through the online mode. Chief Minister Fellowship is seeking enthusiastic, enterprising, and responsible youths to work with the Government. Chief Minister Fellowship offers valuable experience to youth interested in the social development sector. This program was initiated to cultivate young leaders. It strengthens the youth’s understanding of public administration. It prepares them for future leadership roles.
CMFP enables the participation of youth in monitoring, evaluation of programs, execution, and policymaking. It has the aim of involving young professionals in different key initiatives and departments of the State Government. It offers an opportunity to visit different knowledge institutions in the state. It makes the fellowship the rarest experience by providing interactions with legends in art, journalism, literature, industry, and entertainment.
The duration of the fellowship is 11 months and managed by the Chief Minister’s Office in Mumbai. Whereas the Chief Minister serves as the Chief Mentor for all fellows. Chief Minister Fellowship helps Fellows for public or private sector careers. CMFP provides an opportunity for professional growth and learning. It furnishes fellows for higher education in governance, policy, management, etc. Around 50 fellows are selected and assigned to work different projects every year.
Chief Minister Fellowship Overview
|Conducting Body||Government of Maharashtra|
|Fellowship Name||Chief Minister Fellowship (CMF)|
|Purpose of the Fellowship||To acquire youthful energy, a passion for technology, and fresh perspectives of the youth|
|Number of Post||50|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||2nd Week of June 2020|
Chief Minister Fellowship Dates
|Start of Application||4th Week of May 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||2nd Week of June 2020|
|Online Test||3rd Week of June 2020|
|Online Test Result||4th Week of June 2020|
Chief Minister Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
Refer to the below-given CMF eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must be a youth in the age group 21 to 26 years as on 31st May 2020. The date of birth available within 01/06/1992 and 31/05/1998, inclusive of both days.
- Candidates must be a graduate with first-class from any discipline. Post-graduate and professional diploma holders would be an added advantage.
- Candidates who possess a minimum of 1-year work experience are eligible. Candidate’s full-time internship as part of a professional course can also be considered.
- Candidates must have basic proficiency in the Marathi language.
- Candidates must be able to work on Computers and the Internet.
- Candidates must have sufficient knowledge in Hindi and English.
- Candidates must be enthusiastic, responsible, and enterprising youth.
Chief Minister Fellowship Selection Process
The Chief Minister Fellowship selection process based on the following 2 stages:
|Stage 1||Online Test
|Stage 2||Shortlisted candidates must submit essays
Shortlisted candidates personal interview
Shortlisted candidates results declaration
Chief Minister Fellowship Exam Pattern
Chief Minister Fellowship Exam Pattern contains the type of questions asked in the exam. The Online test contains multiple choice objective type questions. A total of 100 marks and each question carries 1 mark will be asked in the test. The duration of the online test is 60 minutes and conducted in the English medium. Also, the Marathi translation of questions and optional answers will be provided, Wherever possible. Refer to the below-given pattern of the online test:
|Papers||Number of Questions||Description|
|English||15||Basic grammar, sentence formation|
|Information Technology (IT)||10||MS Office 2010, Internet, Windows 7|
|General Awareness||50||General knowledge, economics, social issues, and current affairs questions focused on Maharashtra and India|
|Quantitative Aptitude||15||Basic geometry, algebra, data interpretation, arithmetic|
- After the online test, the top 150 candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Shortlisted candidates must submit 1 audio-visual essay and 2 written essays.
- It can be written in Marathi, Hindi or English.
- Shortlisted candidates will get the topics of essays through email.
- Shortlisted candidates who submit all the 3 essays will be called for the personal interview. Otherwise, they will not be eligible for an interview.
- The date and time of an interview will be communicated through the candidate’s registered email.
- There is no reimbursement of travel expenses for attending the interview.
- In the final selection of candidates, 15 marks converted from a total of 100 marks of the online test plus 30 marks from the essay plus 50 marks from an interview and 5 marks from the relevant degree/diploma will be applied.
- Around 50 candidates will be selected along with 10 waiting list candidates.
- If any candidate will not accept the offer letter within the given time period then the waiting list candidate will be considered.
Chief Minister Fellowship Benefits
CMF provides the following benefits to the selected fellows:
- A fellowship position similar to Grade A officer in the Government service.
- A monthly stipend of Rs. 45000/- that is Rs. 40000/- as stipend and Rs. 5000/- for travel and related expenses.
- 10 days leave during the fellowship.
- Accidental insurance cover during the fellowship.
- CMF Certificate to fellows on completion of the 11-month fellowship.
- Accommodation will not be provided to fellows.
Chief Minister Fellowship Application Process
Candidates can fill and submit the CMF application on or before the 2nd Week of June 2020. Candidates must read the instructions mentioned in the CMF application. Candidates must keep ready all the relevant documents before applying to CMF. Refer to the below points to apply for the CMF Program.
- Visit the official website of www.mahades.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Apply for CM Fellowship Program 2020’ that appeared on the homepage.
- Then, you can see the application portal. Click on the ‘Register to Get Login Id/Password’ to generate Login Id and Password.
- After checking the primary eligibility details and registration, your Login Id and Password will be generated.
- Then, you will get your login Id and password through the registered email and mobile number.
- Take a photocopy of the login details by clicking on the ‘Print Login Details’.
- Log in and click on ‘Fill Application Form’ to fill the required details like personal, educational, and work experience.
- Recheck the completed CMF application form thoroughly to avoid rejection.
- Complete the self-approval of the application, since it cannot be modified after self-approval.
- Pay the online application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Then, submit the CMF application form along with the documents to complete the application process.
- After this, the candidate will get an email with detailed instructions and information about the further selection process.
Documents Required for Chief Minister Fellowship Programme
Upload the scanned copy of the required documents along with the Chief Minister Fellowship application. The following documents are required to apply for the Chief Minister Fellowship Program.
- Scanned copy of mark sheets and certificates of the previous examinations
- Scanned copy of any internship or work experience certificate
- 1 audio-visual essay
- 2 written essays
- Candidates CV in PDF format that should emphasize the skills, experience, and academic achievements
- One recent passport size photograph of the candidate
Chief Minister Fellowship Terms and Conditions
- The fellows should not be expected to take up any other employment/study/assignment during CMF, as it is a full-time program.
- There is no provision to extend the tenure of this fellowship.
- This fellowship does not provide any job assurance on completion of the 11 months duration.
- At the time of the interview, the candidate’s document will be verified.
- The fellows must not participate in any political movement during the tenure of Chief Minister Fellowship.
- During this fellowship, each fellow will get their I-Card and Email for official use only.
- The fellows will reside in the city of their placement.
- The fellows must join the office within 60 days of receiving the offer letter. Otherwise, the selection may result in cancellation.
Chief Minister Fellowship Contact Details
In case of any queries related to CMF, contact to the below-given details:
Email ID – email@example.com
Phone – 022 49295118, + 91 7030924333
FAQs on Chief Minister Fellowship
What is the Chief Minister Fellowship?
Chief Minister Fellowship (CMF) is an initiative of the Government of Maharashtra in India. CMF Program was launched to rope in young graduates in the administration. The motive behind the CMF is to acquire youthful energy, a passion for technology, and fresh perspectives of the youth. So that the Fellows gain valuable experience of working with the Government.
Who has launched the Chief Minister Fellowship?
The CMF was launched by the Honorable Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Shri Devendra Fadnavis.
What is the duration of the Chief Minister Fellowship?
The duration of the fellowship is 11 months and managed by the Chief Minister’s Office in Mumbai. Whereas the Chief Minister serves as the Chief Mentor for all fellows.
What is the start and last date to submit the Chief Minister Fellowship application?
The Chief Minister Fellowship application start date is in the 4th Week of May 2020. Whereas the last date for submission of the Chief Minister Fellowship application is the 2nd week of June 2020.
How much application fee will be paid to apply for the Chief Minister Fellowship?
The application fee of Rs. 500 will be paid to apply for the Chief Minister Fellowship.
We hope this article will help you to get more details about the Chief Minister Fellowship. If you have queries related to CMF, then leave it in the comment box to get in touch with us.