IDEX Fellowship: IDEX Fellowship: IDEX is expanding the next Stream Of “Social Intrapreneurs” who will assist, lead and improve the job Of Socially-Focused companies around the world.
Graduate, Post Graduate Students and Research Fellows can also find more Fellowship Articles to explore various fellowships across India to know the funding opportunities.
This Fellowship is for young specialists, aged between 21 to 35 years old, from across the earth who want to get deep first-hand experience of operating in one of India’s most famous and vibrant social business destinations, Bangalore.
Fellows take a sector of their choice such as:
- Environment and Energy
- Women’s Empowerment
- Impact Investing etc.,
to hold their full-time employment with an organisation for six months in India.
The program committed to supporting fellows present the transformation to social work practitioners by providing immersive learning abilities and having them ideate, produce, prototype and test solutions in an atmosphere that fosters co-creation and collaboration, all while also acquiring from peers, resident instructors and sector experts.
IDEX fellowship Important Dates
|Applications Starting Date||4th February 2020|
|Early Bird Deadline||8th March 2020|
|Application Deadline||5th April 2020|
|Fellowship Start Date||1st July 2020|
|Fellowship End Date||18th December 2020|
IDEX Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
IDEX is soliciting young professionals (aged between 21-35 years) who have a verified track history of leadership and are endeavouring to use their knowledge and skills to speak social and economic difficulties for under-served groups. IDEX Fellows come from a wide variety of educational and expert backgrounds, as each fellowship position demands different specific abilities. Ideal applicants will hold:
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of working background
- Documented track record of administration responsibilities
- Enthusiasm and desire to work or study about emerging businesses and use social business principles to solve global concerns
- A capability to quickly readjust and work in resource-constrained conditions
- Willingness to engage in an intensive professional development event while applying imaginative solutions to deepen the impression
IDEX fellowship Benefits
The chosen fellows will get the following benefits:
- Strategically transformation of candidate’s professional abilities to sustain the development division with greater developing markets context
- Adding expert credibility while obtaining relevant and regular Professional Development Learning Labs covering topics of Human-Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies, and Impact Assessment
- Capability Building Assemblies led by Subject Matter Experts who are seasoned experts and thought masters in their individual fields
- Being involved in an incredible variety of world views and practices
- Life Skilling – getting satisfactory with being uncomfortable.
- Disclosure to invaluable expert networks and alumni network possibilities
- Globally acknowledged Professional Certification in Social Enterprise and post-fellowship assistance
A global people for life
The fellowship does not include the following
- Travel to/from India
- Transportation to/from the airport
- Passport or Business visa cost
- Housing in Bangalore from the second month of fellowship time onwards
- Living costs during the fellowship
IDEX fellowship Details
- Three Week Virtual Orientation and one Week Field Orientation to recruit you into India’s social division and prepare you for the next six-month field expertise
- 24 Weeks Social Enterprise Placement in India where candidate’s professional increase will be equalled by personal growth while furnishing candidate with the right tools to surpass
- Supported with relevant and growing Professional Development Learning Labs including topics of human-centred Design, Communications Strategies, Resource Mobilization and Impact Assessment
- Capability Building Workshops and Conferences led by Subject Matter Experts and Mentors-in-Residence who are seasoned experts and thought leads in their particular fields
IDEX fellowship Application procedure
Follow the steps to apply:
- Candidates need to visit the e-application page.
- Register themselves as a new user.
- Login again to fill the application form with the essential details.
- Upload the needed documents.
- Submit the application form.
3rd Floor, Padmavati Complex,
#2, 80 Feet Road, Opposite NGV Indoor Stadium
Koramangala, 8th Block,
Bengaluru – 560095
Four IDEX Fellowship Program Offerings
- The Virtual Fellowship Program
- The Full Immersion Fellowship Program
- The Blended Onsite And Virtual Fellowship Program
- The Working Professional’s Fellowship Program
The Virtual Fellowship Program
- Perfect for those looking to extend their present living/working conditions and keen on searching profession/specialization possibilities in the social influence sector and endeavouring to upskill for the same.
Particularly suitable for those attending to implement themselves with the devices and supplies to work efficiently in a virtual atmosphere.
- Each Candidate will gain entrance to the online learning labs/ project with 3-4 social companies from across the globe/ training webinars/live community appointment with 300+ alumni/and one-on-one meetings with citizen mentors.
- Established in terms of crucial theory and effective subject knowledge and learning how one might start to align themselves professionally towards seeking a career in the area.
- Your organisation has the chance to engage as one of the live case challenges wherein the Cohort will operate with a senior member or Founder of your organisation to improve real-world resolutions to an existing problem announcement in your organisation.
The Full Immersion Fellowship Program
- Perfect for those looking to experience the social enterprise landscape in immersively one of the biggest emerging markets, India.
- Be part of a different cohort existing in India and get the first-hand experience of operating in one of the most effective social enterprise goals, Bangalore.
- Fellows engage a sector of their enthusiasm such as Education, Health, Livelihoods, Environment and Energy, Women’s Empowerment, Impact Investing etc., to base their full-time employment with an organisation for six months in India.
- They are supported by online and offline training labs/capacity building modules, peer-to-peer training experiences, passage to resident mentors and area experts.
- The Blended Onsite And Virtual Fellowship Program
- Perfect for those not looking to leave their present living/working conditions and keen on exploring career/specialization events in the social influence sector.
- Members will join the week-long field introduction in Bangalore and will be extended visa provision for the same as expected
- Each Candidate will gain passage to the online learning labs/capacity framework modules, studying webinars and one-on-one virtual conferences with resident guides.
- It was established in terms of fundamental theory and practical subject information and knowing how one might start to align themselves professionally towards seeking a career in the sector.
The Working Professional’s Fellowship Program
- Perfect for those who are already employed within the social impact/activity area in India only.
- Develop social enterprise ecosystem knowledge and build expertise/subject information to further career possibilities in your area of concern
- Sponsored by online and offline training labs/capacity framework modules, peer-to-peer education
- experiences, access to citizen mentors and sector specialists.
- Candidates will require to travel to Bangalore as and when needed for in-person exercises with the extra Full Immersion Fellowship Program Cohort members.
Frequently Asked Questions on IDEX fellowship
What is IDEX fellowship?
IDEX Fellowship is for young specialists, aged between 21 to 35 years old, from across the earth who want to get deep first-hand experience of operating in one of India’s most famous and vibrant social business destinations, Bangalore.
Who is offering an IDEX fellowship?
The fellowship is provided by the IDEX Accelerator.
What is the age limit to apply for IDEX fellowship?
Young professionals, aged between 21 to 35 years old are eligible to apply.