Yes Foundation Fellowship 2020: Yes Foundation Fellowship, is an initiative of the Yes Bank, in association with the ISDI WPP School of Communication. The fellowship aims to develop leadership skills through exposure to various social issues. It also aims to create a pool of talent for the development sector. Also known as the Yes Foundation Media for Social Change Fellowship, this is a program that aims to reach down to the grass-roots level of the society. It helps the youth to gain a wider perspective and analyze specific hurdles that hinder the growth of society.
The fellows will be placed into various NGOs based on their interests and preferences. Since the primary focus will be social media campaigns, fellows will have to conceive innovative solutions to improve the non-profit media presence. Over the course of the fellowship, the fellows will also learn about empathy, self-motivation, self-regulation, self-awareness and networking skills. Moreover, the training for the program will be provided by renowned leaders in various industries. Read on to explore the eligibility criteria, selection process, benefits and more.
Yes Foundation Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
Following are the criteria to ensure eligibility
- Individuals between the ages of 18 to 25 years
- Individuals that are very passionate about uplifting the society and bringing about change.
Yes Foundation Fellowship Application Process and Selection Process
- Interested candidates have to visit Yes Foundation’s official website and click apply https://www.yesfoundation.in/
(Note: The application link will be live when the notification is released)
- The applicants will be selected after a telephonic interview followed by a video pitch round. The video pitch must be a minute long and explain why the foundation should select the candidate.
- Also, the video must be uploaded on YouTube and must be NOT PUBLIC and UNLISTED.
- Candidates must also ensure that they have scanned copies of their PAN Card, driving license, passport, and Aadhar Card.
- The selected candidates will be intimated via email.
Yes Foundation Fellowship Duration
Following are the duration for the fellowship in various cities across India:
- Ahmedabad – May 7 – June 29
- Bengaluru – May 14 – July 6
- Delhi – May 28 – July 20
- Mumbai – April 30 – June 22
- Pune – April 23 – June 15
Note: These dates are tentative and is subjected to changed every year
Yes Foundation Fellowship Benefits
The following benefits will be provided to the Fellows:
- Training will be provided by renowned leaders of various industries
- A stipend of INR 10,000 for the entire duration of the program
- Certificates will be awarded on successfully completing the fellowship
- Fellows will also have the opportunity to access internships and scholarships with other organizations
FAQ’s On Yes Foundation Fellowship
What is the official website to access the Yes Foundation Fellowship application form?
Yes Foundation Fellowships’s official website can be accessed here, notification is released.
When is the last date to submit the application?
The last date will be announced shortly.
What are the selection criteria for the Fellowship?
Individuals that are very passionate about uplifting the society and bringing about change are more likely to be selected.