Bank of India ATM Pin Generation: Bank of India offers hassle-free methods to generate ATM pin for their debit cards. Users can check the simple techniques for generating the Green PIN Online/Offline. You can do Bank of India ATM Pin Generation successfully by visiting the ATM, customer support or SMS.
Generating a new pin for the Bank of India ATM Card is mandatory to access their services. If you are a first-time user of the BOI ATM Card, then read this complete article. Here we have given the ultimate guide for Bank of India Debit/ATM Instant PIN Generation online/offline.
- Ways of Bank of India ATM Pin Generation
- How to Generate Bank of India ATM PIN Online Using Net Banking?
- Bank of India ATM Instant Pin Generation Offline Process
- Steps to Generate Green Pin Using ATM of BOI
- Can I generate BOI ATM PIN online?
- Can I generate an ATM PIN from my mobile?
- How to Reset the Bank of India ATM Pin?
- Can I generate a Bank of India ATM Pin when the phone number is not registered with the bank?
- How many digits does the Bank of India ATM PIN have?
Ways of Bank of India ATM Pin Generation
Now everything become digitalisation. So, Bank of India also offers online services for their customers to make transactions easier and check their account balance. BOI encourages paperless or digital banking services in most cases for all services. So, if you have online banking, then you can generate the Bank of India ATM Instant Pin Generation by sitting at home. Otherwise, you have to follow a few procedures for green pin generation
So, we are giving the methods on how to generate a bank of India ATM pin generation.
- Bank of India ATM PIN Generation by SMS
- BOI ATM pin generation through ATM
- Bank of India ATM PIN Generate via Customer Care
- Bank of India ATM Pin Generate Online using Internet Banking
How to Generate Bank of India ATM PIN Online Using Net Banking?
Bank of India allows its users to generate new pin for all kinds of debit cards through the net banking option. So, there is no need of visiting the bank and waiting in the queue line for pin generation. Have a look at the below sections to know the steps for Bank of India ATM Card Green PIN generation via Internet Banking.
- Go to the Bank of India Internet Banking website.
- Log in to your net banking account by giving the correct login credentials.
- Here select the Card Pin option from the menu.
- Click on the Generate a Pin option and select the debit card.
- Select what kind of debit card you have and enter the number on it along with CVV.
- Click on the next button to get OTP to your registered number.
- Enter the received OTP and submit it.
- Type a new pin and confirm it.
- After the verification, you will get a confirmation message to the mobile number.
Bank of India ATM Instant Pin Generation Offline Process
Individuals who don’t have net banking facilities can go for these methods for BOI ATM Green Pin Generation. Here you can use SMS or customer support or ATM for completing the pin generation process.
Generate Bank of India ATM PIN via SMS
- Send an SMS in PIN ABCD EFGH format from the registered mobile number.
- In this format, ABCD is the last 4 digits of the ATM card, and EFGH is the last four digits of the Bank of India account number.
- Once the message is sent, you will get an OTP to the registered phone number.
- The OTP is valid for only 2 days, you have to use this OTP for the ATM pin generation by visiting the nearest ATM.
Bank of India ATM Pin Generation by Contacting Customer Care
- Call the bank of India customer care number with the registered phone number.
- Select the preferred language and follow the instructions carefully.
- Choose the ATM and prepaid card services choice.
- Select the generate Green PIN option.
- You are asked to enter the debit card number and confirmation.
- Also, enter the account number linked with the debit card and then enter the same for confirmation.
- Once the validation is done, you will receive an OTP to the bank-registered phone number.
The OTP is valid for only 2 days, so visit the nearest ATM and generate a PIN.
Steps to Generate Green Pin Using ATM of BOI
When a customer gets a debit card from the bank, they have to generate a new pin. For a BOI ATM card, the green pin can be generated in the following methods.
- Insert the BOI debit card into any ATM.
- Choose the language.
- Then, select forget or create a green pin.
- Choose to Generate OTP in the next step.
- Enter the 6-digit OTP after receiving it.
- Reinsert the Bank of India debit card.
- Do all the above-mentioned steps 2 & 3.
- Later, select Validate OTP option on the screen.
- Enter the OTP and press the continue option.
- Now, enter a new PIN and validate it.
- In the next screen, you will get “The PIN is created/ changed successfully”.
FAQs on Bank of India ATM Pin Generation Methods
1. Can I generate BOI ATM PIN online?
Yes, you can generate BOI ATM PIN online using the internet banking option.
2. Can I generate an ATM PIN from my mobile?
Yes, you can generate a Bank of India ATM PIN from mobile either by calling the customer care number or sending an SMS. After receiving the OTP, you have to visit the ATM center to finish the process in both cases.
3. How to Reset the Bank of India ATM Pin?
You can reset the Bank of India ATM pin online using net banking or visiting the ATM center.
4. Can I generate a Bank of India ATM Pin when the phone number is not registered with the bank?
No, you can’t generate a Bank of India ATM Pin when the phone number is not registered with the bank as you can’t receive OTP.
5. How many digits does the Bank of India ATM PIN have?
The Bank of India ATM pin has 4 digits.
Shared data regarding Bank of India ATM Pin Generation is helpful to you to some extent. If you can’t set a new pin for the BOI ATM with the provided details please contact us via the comment section below or else approach the bank’s customer service.
For more interesting and informative guides on PIN Generation look at the attached category page of transfer and postings.in and find all other banks’ ATM or Credit Card PIN generation.