Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin Generation: Bank of Maharashtra will offer the debit cum ATM card as a complementary for the account holders. It offers 7 kinds of debit cards like Kisan, RuPay Classic, Visa Classic, and so on. Individuals who have recently got a debit cum ATM card from the Bank of Maharashtra can be looking for different ways of activating it. We are giving the detailed process of ATM activation along with Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin Generation.
Interested people can go through the 4 simple and useful pin generation techniques of the Bank of Maharashtra ATM card from this page.
- Bank of Maharashtra ATM PIN Generation
- How to Activate Bank of Maharashtra ATM Card?
- Different Methods To Generate Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin
- How To Generate Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin Using Net Banking?
- Steps To Generate ATM Pin for Maharashtra Bank with IVR
- Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin Generation using SMS
- Generate Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin Through ATM
- How can I activate my ATM card of the Bank of Maharashtra?
- Can I generate an ATM PIN online?
- Can I use the Bank of Maharashtra ATM card without generating the PIN?
- How can I generate the Bank of Maharashtra ATM PIN offline?
Bank of Maharashtra ATM PIN Generation
Activating the ATM card and generating a new pin for Maharashtra ATM is very simple. While opening an account in the bank, you have to choose the ATM card option. As it is complementary, we advise all the account holders to have a Debit cum ATM card. One can make transactions online, withdraw money, and pay bills using an ATM card.
After applying for the ATM, the bank will send the card to your address by post. You have to activate the card, and also generate the pin to use the ATM card. In the following sections, you can obtain simple methods on how to generate a Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin.
How to Activate Bank of Maharashtra ATM Card?
Go through the below-mentioned steps to activate your ATM card easily.
- Firstly, go to the Bank of Maharashtra ATM machine.
- Insert the card, and enter the pin available on the brochure.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- Check whether your card is activated or not by accessing the services.
- If you are unable to access the services, then visit the bank with an ATM card.
Different Methods To Generate Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin
Maharashtra Bank ATM PIN generation is made easy with any of the following ways. Check the detailed steps for generating the new pin here.
- Generate ATM Pin Through Internet Banking
- Generate ATM Pin Via SMS
- Generate ATM Pin Using Customer Service
- Generate ATM Pin with ATM
How To Generate Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin Using Net Banking?
Maharashtra Bank account holders can generate Green PIN using the Internet Banking option. In case of loss of Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin, just follow these guidelines and create a new pin easily. Check out the detailed steps here:
- Visit the Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking website.
- Login to the website by giving the user name and password.
- Go to the Cards section and choose “PIN Generation” choice.
- Select your ATM card from the available options.
- Enter the debit card details in the provided input boxes.
- Later, check your mobile number for an OTP.
- Enter the OTP and new 4-digit number of your choice and confirm.
Your ATM card pin has been successfully updated.
Steps To Generate ATM Pin for Maharashtra Bank with IVR
Bank of Maharashtra ATM card holders can follow these simple instructions for the new Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin Generation by calling the customer support team.
- Call the Bank of Maharashtra Toll-Free Number 1800 233 4526 or 1800 102 2636 from your bank-registered number.
- Choose the preferred language, ATM and prepaid service option.
- Give the asked debit card details.
- Enter the bank account number and confirm it.
- After the confirmation, you will get OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Use the OTP and enter the new PIN.
Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin Generation using SMS
Users can easily regenerate the new ATM pin by sending the required details to the toll-free number. In this process, you have to visit the ATM within 2 days of getting the OTP. Have a look at the steps given here.
- Send an SMS to 567676 with the message “PIN ABCD EFGH”.
- Here, ABCD contains the ending 4 digits of the debit card number and EFGH is the last 4 digits of the bank account number.
- PIN is your new four-digit pin number.
- After sending the message, you will get an OTP which is nothing but the Green PIN.
- Visit the ATM with the OTP for completing the Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin Generation process.
Generate Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin Through ATM
If you are looking to change the Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin, then you can do it by visiting the ATM center.You can follow these simple techniques if you want to reset new pin for the Bank of Maharashtra ATM.
- Visit any Bank of Maharashtra ATM with your card.
- Swipe the card and select the language.
- Select the PIN Generation option from the menu.
- Give the account number and confirm it.
- Enter the bank-registered mobile number to receive the OTP.
- The received Green PIN OTP can be used to generate the ATM PIN.
- Enter the new pin and confirm it.
- Finally, you can see the message, “Your PIN has been updated successfully”.
After getting the Green PIN, go through the below instructions:
- Remove the ATM from the machine and replace it.
- Choose the Banking option, followed by PIN change.
- Enter the OTP on your phone.
- The ATM will ask for a new PIN, input the new 4-digit number of your choice.
- After validating the new PIN, the AT PIN generation successful notification will get displayed.
FAQs on Bank of Maharashtra ATM Pin Generation
1. How can I activate my ATM card of the Bank of Maharashtra?
Make a call to 022-2700866 (Bank of Maharashtra Help Line Number) from your bank-registered phone number to activate the ATM card or credit card.
2. Can I generate an ATM PIN online?
Yes, you can generate an ATM PIN online by login into the net banking portal or mobile banking apps.
3. Can I use the Bank of Maharashtra ATM card without generating the PIN?
No, you can’t use a Bank of Maharashtra ATM card without generating the pin.
4. How can I generate the Bank of Maharashtra ATM PIN offline?
To generate the Bank of Maharashtra ATM pin offline, follow these guidelines:
- Swipe the received ATM card at any nearest Bank of Maharashtra ATM.
- Select the pin generation option from the available choice.
- Enter the new pin of your choice, and received OTP for confirmation.
I hope that the information included here about Bank of Maharashtra ATM PIN Generation is helpful to you. People can generate the new pin by sending an SMS, using net banking, visiting ATMs, or calling the customer support team. Keep visiting our site to know more related articles on bank pins.