ICICI Bank Debit Card Pin Generation Methods: Individuals who open an account either a savings or current, the ICICI bank gives a choice of debit card that suits their financial requirements. Customers can apply for the debit/ATM card during the account opening process itself. The ICICI Bank will offer 6 types of debit cards to their users, you can choose one that matches your needs. The bank will send the ICICI debit card by post, you have to activate it & generate a pin to use it.
So, for the sake of account holders here we are giving the easy steps to activate and generate ICICI bank debit pin. After the ICICI Bank Debit Card Pin Generation process, you shouldn’t share it with anyone. Go through the following sections to get an idea of different methods for ICICI Bank Debit Card/ ATM Pin online or offline.
- Methods of ICICI Bank Debit Card Pin Generation Online/Offline
- How to Activate ICICI Debit Card?
- Process of ICICI Debit Card Pin Generation at ATM
- How to Generate ICICI Bank Debit Card Pin using iMobile App?
- Generation of ICICI Debit Card Pin with Net Banking
- ICICI Bank Debit Card Pin Generation via Call Center
- How can I generate my ICICI ATM Pin by SMS?
- How do I activate my ICICI debit card?
- How can I generate my ICICI ATM debit card PIN?
- Can I generate an ATM PIN Online the first time?
ICICI bank has provided a chance to their debit card holders to generate new pin within minutes after they receive the cars. The bank offers simple and easy ways of generating ICICI Debit Card Pin in different ways. The following mentioned are the ways to generate a new four-digit pin for your ICICI Bank Debit Card.
- iMobile App
- Net Banking Services
- Bank ATM
- Bank Call Center
In the following table, we have given the quick details for ICICI ATM Pin Generation. You can follow these techniques for even the ICICI Bank Credit Card Pin Generation process.
|ICICI Bank Debit Card Pin Generation Methods|
|Using Mobile App||Login > Services > Card Services > Generate Debit Card Pin > Submit|
|Calling Customer Care Number||+91 22-33667777|
|Using Net Banking||Login > Generate Debit Card Pin > Generate Now > Enter Debit Card Details > Submit|
|Visiting ICICI ATM||Insert Card > Generate OTP > Enter OTP > Enter New OTP|
After receiving a new debit card you have to activate it before using it. Here we are giving simple ways to activate your ICICI bank debit card at your home without visiting the ATM.
- Go to the Official ICICI internet banking website www.icicibank.com/personal-banking/insta-banking/internet-banking.
- Log in with your User ID and password.
- After logging in, search for the Generates ATM PIN option and hit the “Generate Now” button.
- You are asked to give the 16-digit card number and CVV number present on the debit card.
- Submit these details to get an OTP to your mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP and set the new PIN for your ATM card.
- Confirm the pin and submit.
Customers who don’t have internet banking or a mobile app can generate a debit card pin by visiting the nearest ATM cenrer. Go through the following simple steps for the new pin generation.
- Go to any nearest ICICI Bank ATM.
- Insert your new debit card into the ATM.
- Select the “Generate ATM PIN” option.
- Later click on “Generate OTP”.
- Now, you need to give the registered mobile number, and select “Yes”.
- Also, enter your date of birth and select “yes”.
- Select the “Already have OTP” option.
- Enter your mobile received OTP.
- Set the 4-digit debit card pin of your choice and confirm it.
- You will receive a message saying that your PIN is generated or changed successfully.
The following mentioned are the guidelines to generate an ICICI ATM pin via the iMobile app.
- Login to your ICICI bank iMobile app with your online banking username and password.
- On the homepage, click on the services option.
- Choose the card services option under the services section.
- Hit the “generate debit card pin” button.
- Now select the account number linked to the debit card and the debit card number as well.
- Give the three-digit CVV number present on the back side of the card.
- Enter the new pin, and re-enter the pin for confirmation.
- Click on submit button to finish the pin generation process through the iMobile app.
ICICI bank account holders can generate the new debit card pin via the net banking option as well. Here are the detailed steps for you.
- Visit the ICICI bank net banking website and enter a user name, and password to log in successfully.
- Later click on the “Generate Card Pin” option visible on the homepage.
- Under the Debit Card Pin section, hit the “Generate Now” option.
- Now, select the ICICIbank account number, linked debit card number, and give CVV number.
- After giving the required details, click on the “submit” button to complete the process.
Customers can even change or reset their ICICI bank debit card pin by calling the customer support department. Go through the steps outlined here.
- Call the ICICI bank customer care number 1800 200 3344 from your mobile number.
- As a first step, choose your preferred language by pressing the number.
- Now select the debit card alternatives option.
- Later select generate debit card pin option.
- The bank will send OTP to your mobile number, and input that OTP to proceed.
- Enter the new PIN you want for your debit card.
- Re-enter the pin for confirmation.
- Your debit card pin is changed successfully.
- The bank will send a message informing you that your debit card PIN has been changed.
FAQs on ICICI Bank Debit Card Pin Generation
You can do the ICICI Bank ATM Pin Generation process by SMS by sending a message with PIN “ABCD EFGH” to the customer care number from the mobile number. Here “ABCD” is the last 4 digits of the ATM card, and “EFGH” are the last 4 digits of the account number.
You can activate your ICICI debit card by login into the iMobile app. Hit the “Debit Card” option. Select and enable online transactions.
You can generate an ICICI ATM debit card pin in different methods. They are using the iMobile app, net banking, or at ATM center or calling the customer support department.
Yes, you can generate an ATM pin online the first time.
Hoping that the information shared here regarding ICICI Bank Debit Card Pin Generation is useful for the users to reset or generate ICICI bank debit card ATM pin. Customers can use any of the above-mentioned simple methods to activate and generate an ICICI debit card pin. Stay in touch with our site to know the latest notifications and other banks’ credit/debit card pin generation methods such as Kotak Credit Card Pin Generation, YES Bank Debit Card Pin Generation, and so on.