YES Bank Debit Card Pin Generation: Did you get a new debit card this morning from YES Bank and thinking to generate your pin? As we all know you can go to an ATM and activate your debit card by generating a pin. But If you can’t go to your YES bank ATM we have many other methods that were offered by YES Bank, if you are unknown to those methods just check it out below by reading the complete article.
YES, a bank is a private sector bank that gives convenient services to customers. Even if you are new to these pin generation and everything, you can look into our processes below and generate pins easily. Look into the guide to know the complete information on YES Bank Debit Card Pin Generation like pin generation through net banking, ATm, and through mobile banking. Read on to know more!!!
- How To Generate YES Bank Debit Card Pin Through Mobile Banking APP
- What is the Process to Generate YES Bank Debit Card Pin by Calling Customer Care (or) IVR?
- YES Bank Debit Card Pin Generation Process Through ATM
- How To Generate YES Bank ATM Pin Through Net Banking
- How To Re-Generate YES Bank Debit Card Pin in Case of Forgot/Loss?
- Important Tips To Know For YES Bank Debit Card Pin Generation
- Can we generate a YES bank debit card pin without visiting an ATM?
- Can I generate a YES bank ATM pin in any ATM?
- How can I activate my YES bank debit card with a new pin at home?
- Is there any time limit to generate YES bank ATM pin?
As it is mandatory to set a YES bank pin, you need to generate it but for that, you do not need to search for the nearest ATMs, if you have a smartphone with an ATM. As YES bank is providing a mobile application to generate pins. We have mentioned the step-by-step process below, check out and learn.
- Download the YES bank mobile application.
- Then, log in to the YES bank app.
- And select the “Cards” option that you can see after login and after that choose the “debit card” option which you can see in the top left corner.
- Now Click on the “Generate Pin” option.
- Enter the “NEW Pin”.
- As we enter the pin it will immediately ask for “Re-enter PIn”.
- After doing it it will ask for “confirmation”, just confirm and click on “Submit”.
- That’s it, you have successfully generated your YES bank debit card pin.
When you don’t have good knowledge of using apps, no need to look for anyone to seek help as we are providing you a simple method to generate your pin is to call YES bank customer care. This process we also called as IVR process. Look into the steps to do this process in an easy way. Even if you don’t have a smartphone this process will be helpful.
Follow this process by looking into customer care numbers around the country that was given in the table below.
|Toll-Free Number (India)||To Call from Outside India|
|1800 1200||+91 22 4935 0000 (From Outside India)
1833 491 0559 (Canada)
1833 380 0149 (USA)
8000 3570 2510 (UAE)
800 048 9153 (UK)
- Once after selecting the number from the above table, call that number.
- It will ask for language options, select the option with your preferred language.
- Then, from the “Main menu” select Option 2, if you listen that it is account-related information.
- After that, select option 2 again from the “Submenu”, if you listen to that option 2 is related to generating your mobile banking/net banking/debit card pin.
- Next, you need to select the option to generate your debit card pin.
- You need to type YES bank account number/debit card number, and DOB.
- Then, OTP will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number.
- You can finally enter your “New Pin”.
- Re-enter and submit it successfully and your pin will be generated.
As we have so many online ways to generate your debit card pin, we are also providing you the way you need to do to when you went to your nearest ATM to withdraw your money. Steps are given below, checkout and follow.
- Once after visiting your nearest YES bank ATM.
- Insert your debit card and select the “Generate PIN” Option.
- Then get OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and generate NEW Pin.
- Reenter it and confirm.
Read More: Kotak Debit Card Pin Generation
Now, we are going to see the process of changing the New YES bank debit card through net banking easily. Just follow the below steps to change it easily.
- Go to the YES bank website and log in to your net banking online.
- And from the drop-down menu, just tap “YES online” and then click “get started.
- Now, you will see the Continue to YES online option, just click it.
- Now Select generate pin option and confirm the terms and conditions.
- Once after clicking on the process, you will land on the form where it asks for your email id and DOB.
- Complete them and click “Next”.
- Now, enter your debit card number.
- Enter New Pin, and confirm the NEW PIN.
- Successfully you have created your YES Bank debit card pin.
If you forgot your pin / if you have lost your debit card and blocked it and trying to regenerate again with a new pin, check out the following ways that you can regenerate.
- Regenrate throgh Net Banking.
- Regenerate through Mobile Banking APP
- Regenerate through IVR
These are the methods that will help you to regenerate your debit card pin. Yes, there are the methods we use for new debit card pin generation too. So, check out the process above as we were already given but you need to select “RE-GENERATE PIN” in case of a “NEW PIN”.
Here we are going to provide you with some tips and tricks that you need to follow while generating your debit card pin. As it is a very crucial step to keep your transactions safe and secure. Below are the tips.
- After generating your PIn don’t send any email or SMS with that pin number.
- Never write down your new/regenerated pin on paper.
- If you went to the ATM to generate your pin, do check that there is no one near the ATM or cover your keypad while entering the pin.
- Do not write it anywhere, store it anywhere as it is important.
- And before you start generating your YES bank debit card pin, know your bank passcode.
Related Articles: Union Bank ATM Pin Generation
FAQs on YES Bank Debit Card Pin Generation
Yes, you can generate a YES bank debit card pin without visiting an ATM by using other methods like net banking, IVR, and mobile app.
No, you cannot generate a YES bank ATM pin in any ATM, you can only generate a YES bank pin only at YES bank ATM.
You can activate a YES bank debit card with a new pin easily by IVR, net banking, or mobile banking app. You can check the process in our article.
Once after generating OTP through the registered mobile number you need to activate your YES bank debit card within 24 hours with a new pin.
Happy to know that you have completed reading this article. And hope you have got some knowledge about YES bank debit card pin generation through this article. Still, if you have any doubts or suggestions about any type of process, just comment to us in the below comment section.
For more other pin generation articles like Kotak credit card pin generation, check out our transferandpostings.in website.