Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Pin Generation: Amazon pay ICICI credit card is the card that was offered by Amazon pay along with the collaboration of ICICI bank. Have you applied for this card and got that card from the bank and are you searching for the process of pin generation and activation of your card? If yes, don’t worry as you came to the right place, we are here to help you out.
Sometimes ICICI bank may send you the pin along with the card, but you need to change the pin and then you need to use the card as it will be safe and secure. Look into the below article, to know complete information about amazon pay ICICI credit card pin generation/change methods like net banking, customer care, website, and many more are discussed. Learn more by scrolling down the article!!!
- Best Ways For Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Pin Generation
- How To Generate Pin for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Via Internet Banking
- Step By Step Process of Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Pin Generation Through Mobile App
- How to Generate Pin For Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card through IVR
- How To Change /Reset Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Pin
- Tips To Follow To Keep your Amazon Pay Credit Card Pin Safely
- Can I generate a pin for an amazon pay ICICI credit card online?
- How to generate amazon pay ICICI credit card pin through SMS?
- Can I generate amazon pay credit card pin through an ATM?
- Can I generate amazon pay credit card pin without holding an ICICI bank account?
As you got your amazon pay credit card, you need to generate the pin for your card to use the card. You cannot use the card without generating the pin as it will be in a deactivated state. Here we are going to provide you with some methods to generate pin for your Amazon pay ICICI credit card.
- Through Customer Care or IVR
- Through Internet Banking
- By using Mobile App
To generate or change your pin for amazon pay for ICICI credit card through the website we are providing you with the step-by-step process below. Look into the process carefully and generate your pin easily.
- Firstly, go to the website of ICICI bank.
- Then, You need to log in to your internet banking account if you have it already otherwise just register to the net banking account.
- After that, Click on “Generate Pin” as you will see on that website once after logging in.
- As you will have options under generate pin you need to click on “generate credit card pin”.
- And then click on “generate now”.
- Then enter your 4-digit or 6-digit pin and then re-enter it.
- After that, confirm it then the pin will be successfully generated.
As you have seen the internet banking method, here is the second method that can be generated pin more easily through the mobile application. Here is the step-by-step process, look into it and generate.
- Download the ICICI bank application on mobile, i.e., iMobile.
- After that, log in to the mobile app with the user id and password or register if you are new to that app.
- Then, after logging in you need to go to the “services and Aadhar” section.
- Next, you need to select ” card services”.
- Now, you need to click on “generate credit card pin”.
- Enter 4 digit pin and then re-enter it.
- And then confirm it.
Here is the step-by-step process given below, to generate a pin for an amazon pay ICICI credit card through IVR. Using this method is very simple and even you don’t need any internet.
- Just call customer care, with the ICICI customer care number, 18001080.
- Then follow the options and generate the pin that was given by the interactive voice response system.
- IndusInd Bank Credit Card Pin Generation
- Axis Bank Credit Card Pin Generation
- Yes Bank Credit Card Pin Generation
As we have seen many methods to generate the amazon pay credit card pin, here we are going to see the methods that are used to change /reset the pin for your amazon pay credit card pin.
- Change the pin through IVR
- Change the pin through Mobile APP
- Reset the pin through Internet Banking.
If you see the generating methods and changing pin methods, both are the same but a small change is you need to click on change the credit card pin in place of generate credit card pin.
Below are some of the tips and tricks to follow to keep your amazon pay credit card pin safely once after generating or while generating your pin in a perfect way.
- When you are generating your pin, you need to be very cautious and not share it with anyone else even if they are close to you.
- Do not write your pin on the back of your card or on any paper.
- While you are using your credit card, use it only with websites that are safe and secure.
- Don’t save the pin on any other service websites.
- Do not generate your pin by using your DOB, lucky numbers, or parents’ anniversary as they are very easy to guess.
- Never share your pin through emails or SMS services.
FAQs on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Pin Generation
Yes, you can generate a pin for amazon pay ICICI credit card online like generating through internet banking and the mobile application of ICICI bank.
You can generate your amazon pay ICICI credit card pin through SMS with the below simple steps.
- Create a draft of your message on your mobile phone in the messaging app.
- Type a message in the format of CCPIN XXXX.
- The last 4 XXXX are the last 4 digits of your credit card number.
- Then send an SMS to ICICI bank number – 9215676766.
There are no annual charges for the amazon pay ICICI credit card as the card is lifetime free.
No, you cannot generate amazon pay credit card pin through ATM.
Yes, you can generate amazon pay credit card pin without holding an ICICI bank account by calling customer care – at 18001080.
We hope that the information provided above on amazon pay ICICI credit card pin generation is useful and beneficial for you. By using the methods you can generate your pin without any issues. If it is not useful for you, just share it with your friends that are in need. We are ready to solve your doubts, comment to us if you have.
For other interesting pin generation articles like IDFC First Bank Credit Card Pin Generation, and many more, bookmark our transferandpostings.in website.